Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sing

Well, it's 5 am. My parents are asleep in the living room. The air conditioner is on, the television is still on. I was watching Supernova on Star Movies HD, when i thought about updating my blog, again. It's been fun, writing about things. 'John' said that this is normal for someone who just started creating a blog to constantly blogging about stuffs. If you're scratching your head on who that 'John' person is.......

Crack.

Moving on, i've always been listening to My Chemical Romance, which is without a doubt my favourite international band, besides Avenged Sevenfold, Search, Wings and not to forget Muse. These bands are what my music world consist of. As i was saying, My Chemical Romance was formed 20 years ago or so and has been releasing tremendous albums, four of them if i'm not mistaken. Their latest album was released in the second half of last year, titled Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. Sounds threatening enough, but a song from that same album entitled 'Sing' is currently playing on repeat in my mind. Don't ask me why. Anyway, prior to the release of this album, MCR's drummer Bob Bryar parted ways with the rock band for an undisclosed reason. I'm still eager to know the reason behind this endeavour.

Talking about music, here's my list of Heroes and Zeroes in my world of music for the year 2010:
Heroes - Bruno Mars, Jason Derulo, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Maher Zain, Wings, Search & Air Supply.
Zeroes - Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Usher, Black Eyed Peas & Justin Bieber.

Some of you, wait, most of you would most probably express your dissent on the list. I understand so but everyone has different opinions on every single thing, including on this, wait, especially on this.

Oh and i miss karaoke-ing with the lads. Hopefully we can make time for a session of pure singing and nothing but singing, aite? 

By the way, Secondhand Serenade, a so-called band consisting of only one person (John Vesely) who does all the work in the 'band', will be performing this Tuesday if i'm not mistaken, somewhere in Damansara. I haven't decided on whether to watch him perform or just stay at home doing nothing. Well, time is still on my side, as always.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment