Thursday, January 6, 2011

Debut

I should have started ten years ago, but for some reasons i cannot recall, i didn't start blogging. Until now, that is. I am what you call a virgin in blogging as i've never done so before this post. Well, as they all say, better late than never. 

It's 8am in the morning, and it's been raining for a few hours already. I know so as i haven't slept yet today, but i'm planning to do so after successfully (i hope) announcing my arrival here in the world of blogging. I'll attempt my best to update this blog with all my capabilities. I'm still trying my utter best to adapt to this new scene, so forgive me for the imperfections (if any). They will be improved, from time to time.

Anyway, writing has always been one of my best advantages, or in this case, typing. Believe it or not, my speaking skills aren't really that solid. One of the reasons why i got only a Band 4 for my MUET. If you're wondering what that crap is, it stands for Malaysian University English Test and a Band 4 is not much to be proud of.

I guess that'll be it for my first post. Not that awesome, but it's something.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment